I’m Daniel Stange, born 1976, Technical Architect with DIA die.interaktiven GmbH & Co. KG, a gold tier Salesforce SI partner in Wetzlar, Germany. Analytics Champion with Salesforce, Member of the Community Group Advisory Board with Salesforce, and a Co-Leader of the Frankfurt Salesforce User Group, Co-Founder of the Frankfurt Salesforce-Saturday.
I’m a 19x certified Salesforce System Architect & Application Architect
- had passed White Belt / Green Belt accreditation and ANC101 / ANC 201 training for Einstein Analytics when it still was named Wave Analytics.
- MC101 / MC201 Marketing Cloud Training
- My master’s degree is in History, Journalism, Political Science, and Philosophy from Justus-Liebig-University, Giessen, Germany.
- I was a researcher and lecturer at my alma mater for the history faculty with a research project on historical memory in East Africa, and I was a researcher and project coordinator at “Georg-Eckert-Institut – Leibniz-Institute for international textbook research” with a strong focus on digital humanities and IT architecture for text analysis.
- Trivia: I’m deeply rooted in paralympics sports and i’m a member of the management board of RSV Lahn-Dill, one of Europe’s most prestigious wheelchair basketball clubs. I used to be a player and coach, was part of the German national wheelchair basketball federation and was part of the coaching staff of the German men’s national team from 2011 to 2017.